- What is Freedom Holding Corp.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on Nasdaq under the symbol FRHC.
- When was Freedom Holding Corp. incorporated?
We were incorporated in 1981 in the State of Utah and subsequently re-domiciled to the State of Nevada in 2004.
- When did Freedom Holding Corp. become a public company?
While our shares first began trading in 1994, we began pursuing our current business through a reverse merger initiated in 2015.
- Where is Freedom Holding Corp. located?
We are a financial services holding company that owns several operating subsidiaries which began in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) region. Since then, we have expanded to several other jurisdictions including Europe, United States and Dubai. Our corporate headquarters are located in Almaty, Kazakhstan with executive offices located in Cyprus and the United States.
- When is Freedom Holding Corp.'s fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends March 31st
- Who is Freedom Holding Corp.'s transfer agent?
Our transfer agent is Pacific Stock Transfer, a Securitize Company, and their contact information is as follows:
Pacific Stock Transfer
6725 Via Austi Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89119
+1 (702) 361-3033
- Are the common shares of FRHC issued in paper or electronic form?
Ownership of shares are issued are evidenced in both paper certificate and book entry.
- Is the Company part of the DTC FAST system?
Yes, we are part of the DTC FAST system.
- Who is Freedom Holding Corp.'s independent auditor?
Our independent auditor is Deloitte LLP.
- Who is Freedom Holding Corp.'s outside legal counsel?
Our corporate securities legal counsel is global law firm Morgan Lewis.